PAKISTAN HR FORUM

A FORUM TO DISCUSS HR RELATED ISSUES

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SOFTEC 2011- I.T. extravaganza (9th-10th April) FAST-NU, Lahore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Softec

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-24

PostSubject: SOFTEC 2011- I.T. extravaganza (9th-10th April) FAST-NU, Lahore   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 pm

SOFTEC(SOFTware Exhibition and Competition) society with a positive past, dedicated present and a strong vision of promoting IT for future generations has been marking its success over the years. All the team members including the volunteers, no less enthusiastic than the other, are working with commitment to provide an international I.T. platform for radiant souls and have been working day and night for a long awaited event going to be held on 9th and 10th of April 2011 at FAST-NU, Lahore. The zealous team has redeemed itself by building a bond of trust with its sponsoring companions by addressing the security concerns this year. With less then a month left, each team member is like a brick in the wall building strong enough as their belief; it happens if you believe in! (visit us on : www.softecnu.org, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Softec-2011)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SOFTEC 2011- I.T. extravaganza (9th-10th April) FAST-NU, Lahore
Page 1 of 1